Thursday, January 05, 2006

Double commission WIP stage two... line drawing

I finally got a chance to do the line drawings for the commission. The picture looks a little odd because i have only got an A4 scanner, so much of the image is cropped off, and i had to raise the contrast to make the lines stand out so theres lots of dark edges. it basically looks nothing like my actual drawing...but bear with me. I'll try taking picutres on my digi camera instead, they'll be less clear but possibly show you more the whole picture.

anyway here it is for now:

And a detail of the left dog, which i scanned more successfully on its own:

next i'm going to try and get the background done first, as it will define the white fur areas and will make the dogs stand out more than a plain white sheet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home