Thursday, January 19, 2006

business card promotion...

hi everyone, just a little post to welcome anyone who is looking at my blog as a result of being given one of my business cards...As you can see below i did make a wide selection of cards as examples of my work and as a kind of mini portfolio. The cards feature fifteen different designs, all previous commissions or gifts.


If you are baffled as to what to do next, its easy, find your favourite picture of your pet, or sneakily find a good picture of the recipients pet, and drop me an email with the details of what you want, with your phone number and i'll call or email and give you a quote. Once thats out of the way you can email the picture to me, or post it snail mail and i'll get cracking.
I send commissions unframed and unmounted in a tube for protection, unless you reqest otherwise.

If you have one of my cards it means you are in the UK and so can ring the mobile number on the card to talk about the commission.

Now...which photo to use? thats the question...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home